PLEASE MAKE CONTACT WITH NIC COBB ON +44(0)7541350439 IF YOU ARE A WRF SUPPORTER AND WOULD LIKE TO SECURE A TABLE FOR 10.
Please join us to celebrate Christmas, one of the highlights of our social calendar, on Monday 11th December.
The objective of this function is to bring together people of all backgrounds, religious beliefs, professions and languages to unite for the purpose of celebrating Christmas together as One Nation.
This will be a great opportunity to network with range of politicians, business people, and campaigners of all backgrounds, languages and expertise.
Venue: Exclusive location in Mayfair (Details to be released at a later date)
When: Monday, 11 December 2017
• Lord Dolar Popat Prime Minister Trade envoy for Uganda & Rwanda
• Jeremy Lefroy Member of Parliament for Stafford
• Bob Blackman MP & Founding Member of the Conservative Friend of Eurasia
• Matthew Offord MP & House of Commons Environmental Committee
• Paul Scully MP & Prime Minister Trade envoy for Burma, Brunei & Thailand
• Barbara Dingle Member of the Executive of the Cities of London and Westminster Association
• Margaret E McVeigh Chief Executive of Springboard for Children
19.00 Welcome Address, Bota Hopkinson, Chair of Conservative Friends of Eurasia 19.05 Address, Lord Dolar Popat, House of Lords
19:10 Address, Special Speaker from House of Lords
22:30 End of Formal Proceedings
• House of Lords
• UK Parliament
• Greater London Authority
• Maxbey Development
• Eurasia Trade Forum (ETF)
• United Nations (UN)
• British Expertise International
• The European Azerbaijan Society
• Ocavia Developments
• KREOD Architecture
• Wraith & Co
• China Britain Business Council
• East Meets West Club
• Twelve & Co
Dress code: Black Tie/Festive. Mobile phones must be switched off on entering the building and may not be used in public areas.
Tickets: Tickets are non refundable. Space is limited, so please apply early.